Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding Cake




Hello, 

Last Sunday I was able to create a cake for a great couple who introduced me to a new flavor combination that I will now be featuring in my cakes for upcoming clients, Meyer Lemon Cake with Lavender Buttercream. 

The cake design took one of the colors of the bride's wedding, a lovely shade of purple, and signature orchids to cascade down the front of the cake. 

I really enjoyed the chance to work on the flavors with this couple!

Warm Regards, 

Jaycel Adkins
Founder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! SO beautiful! :)

Greetz from Tiz said...

the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen..waauuhh!
greetz

*swankytables*Annette said...

Fabulous! Love the color.

Zakia / Avenue Z Desserts said...

this cake is beautiful... what type of orchid is that?