Sunday, June 21, 2009

Recent Cake





Hello,

I recently created a cake for a very discerning bride, Sarah, whose wedding was June 6 and held her reception at the University Club.

While my own camera has issues (why I haven't put on new photos!), I am immensely lucky to have one of my cakes photographed by a talented local photographer, Scarlett Lillian.

I think the photos speak volumes about her talent...and how great the cake turned out!

It was a five tier, ivory fondant covered cake with a bejeweled belt in gold and jewel tones on the third tier. In addition, I added bejeweled sugar blossoms of poppies and a new rose I am developing.

I am in the process of opening up a Bakery and Eatery in my current location, no worries, Etiquette of Chocolate isn't going anywhere! Just expanding our horizons!

Updates Soon! I promise!!

Kind Regards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cake is a masterpiece!
The scale, design and details are fantastic!
Well done as always.