When we do cakes where the occasion is the birthday of a small child, one technique/theme we recommend is to take a favorite book and translate that using our talent/technique into something special.
Here are some examples.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Judy & Jaycel - Thank you so much for the adorable Pigeon cake! It was so cute and tasted wonderful. Thanks for helping to make Evan's birthday so special.
I own an artisan cake and chocolate boutique in Northeast Florida that is dedicated to celebrating the special people in our client's lives thru confections.
Blush and Black Tie Summer Wedding at Gloster House
-
[board_carousel title=”Getting Ready”] [/board_carousel] [board_carousel
title=”Bridal Portraits”] [/board_carousel] [section title=”The Planning”]
[field ...
The Bride's Cafe Has Moved!!
-
Hi Everyone, I want to let you know that I no longer update this
site....The Bride's Cafe has moved to a new location...you can find us at
www.thebridescaf...
Lost in Translation.
-
So when does vintage become a little played out? Yes- I am really saying
that. As someone that drools over early Vogue, obsesses over Old Hollywood,
and ho...
1 comment:
Judy & Jaycel - Thank you so much for the adorable Pigeon cake! It was so cute and tasted wonderful. Thanks for helping to make Evan's birthday so special.
Stacey
Post a Comment